Many companies spend a considerable amount of time to comply with the local financial reporting requirements as well as tax reporting. This is especially the case for foreign businesses expanding into Singapore. We are here to make this a breeze so that you can concentrate on what you do best … running your business.
The accountants in our firm and our affiliates possess a deep understanding of the relevant accounting, tax and corporate reporting regulations and requirements. We deliver a full suite of services, including:
• Audit & Assurance Services
• Tax compliance
• Corporate Support Services
Our firm has been around for more than 70 years and we know our stuff. When you work with our experienced team members, you have the confidence of knowing that your business is in good hands.
At Smalley & Sims PAC, our fees are highly competitive and we have a standing promise to all clients that we will continue to keep our fees highly competitive and transparent at all times. Our aim is to provide quality services at affordable fees.
1. As the COVID-19 pandemic environment starts to stabilise in Singapore and we enter into the resilience phase in calendar year 2022, keeping social distancing and personal hygiene however, remains a priority. The Singapore government has announced that barring economic turmoil as a result of violence happening in other parts of the world, it is cautiously optimistic that 2022 will be economically a better year for the country.
2. Our firm merged with MHC Partnership LLP last year on 1 January 2021. MHC & Associates, DFK, the predecessor firm of MHC Partnership LLP was first registered in December 1997 by Mr Cheong Mun Hong with another partner Ms Cheong Kum Foong joining in March 1998.
The enlarged firm now has 6 partners as of 1 January 2021.
3. We became a member firm of DFK International, a leading global association of independent accounting, tax, legal and business advisory firms on 1 November 2020. DFK International is currently one of the top 10 international associations of independent accounting firms and business advisers in the world.
Mr Xerxes J Medora (third from the left) of JKMedora & Co LLP, representing DFK International visiting our office on 16 October 2020.